Tommaso Sorrento Shimano Tourney Hybrid Fitness Bike, Matte Black/Grey – Small
The Tommaso Sorrento was built with comfort and value in mind. If you are looking for a city bike, commuter, or just a bike you can use to cruise the local trails for exercise, the Sorrento is a perfect option to get you rolling. Many new and returning riders are hesitant to switch to a
The Tommaso Sorrento was built with comfort and value in mind. If you are looking for a city bike, commuter, or just a bike you can use to cruise the local trails for exercise, the Sorrento is a perfect option to get you rolling. Many new and returning riders are hesitant to switch to a road bike style and enjoy the comfort and convenience of a flat bar system. So, if you have been looking for the ultimate value package to get you enjoying the local roads and trails again, look no further. Adding value doesn’t mean cutting quality, which is why we are still using the same premium frame and wheels from the popular La Forma models. The high quality 6061 aluminum frame is rack ready to meet even the most demanding commutes. We finish this off with ultra-durable and reliable 28 spoke wheels and 700x32c tires, so you can roll with confidence. The Sorrento is specifically engineered to get you where you want to go in comfort, at a value no one can touch. The Sorrento is equipped with a Shimano Tourney Triple 30/39/50T crankset up front and a Shimano Tourney 12/28T, 7-speed cassette in the rear. This gives an amazingly large gear ratio, perfect for any type of riding you want to do, with enough options so you can relax and enjoy the ride. All of these features make the Sorrento the perfect entry level bike, at a price that everyone can afford.
- DURABLE & RELIABLE: A Lightweight Aluminum Compact Frame combined with an SST Steel Fork for maximum durability, and backed up with our industry leading Lifetime Frame & Fork Warranty. The frame is drilled for all varieties of racks and fenders, making the Sorrento a perfect commuter.
- POWERFUL PEFORMANCE & SPEED: 3×7 Shimano Tourney Groupset, featuring a 30/39/50T Claris crankset and 12x28T Tourney cassette. Perfect for varying terrain, from flats to hills, offering a wide range of gears for all levels of riders in all conditions
- PRECISION SHIFTING: Shimano Tourney shifters provide great shifting in all riding conditions. By keep a full Shimano drivetrain, Tommaso bikes offer a level of performance shifting and responsiveness that the competition can’t touch
- OPTIMIZED FIT FOR ADDED COMFORT: Compact frame geometry and flat handlebars offer increased power and comfort in a sleek package. Every part of the Sorrento is designed for maximum comfort, so you are getting the most out of every ride, whether it is 10 miles or 100 miles
- PROFESSIONAL ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: To ensure optimal performance and to validate the warranties of your new bike we recommend that you have it professionally assembled before riding.